Location: London or the South Coast
Position: Full Time Role
Are you passionate about independent business? We’re looking for someone with previous experience of managing a sales team in a similar industry who will thrive in our fun and friendly but ultimately target-driven environment. You need to be confident, organised, with good leadership skills who will inspire an ever-growing sales team and form part of a wider, entrepreneurial management team. The role is all about being great with people so a good personality and a good sense of humour are key. And last but not least we need someone who shares our ambition to be the best in the business and help create a more local world.
What is Pixie?
We've built a new kind of app, one that allows you to explore, discover, pay and be rewarded across multiple independent businesses. Pixie is an exciting combination of payment system, travel platform and innovative tech start-up. At the heart of Pixie is a commitment to seek out and use independent businesses, both in our own community and in others we are visiting. The basic tenet of our philosophy is a deep appreciation of independent businesses, their owners, communities and a strong motivation to help solve the consumer crisis. We have ambitions to change communities on a global scale, getting people back out into their neighbourhoods exploring amazing and diverse independent shops and businesses.
Our mission at Pixie is to create a more local world. Getting people back in to communities, exploring and connecting with each other.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a passion for independents, a love of exploration and an independent mind. A highly organised, proactive and approachable team player who wants to experience the start-up world.
- Discover, visit and present Pixie in person to local independent businesses in your region
- Meet with business owners/decision makers of local independent businesses in your area
- Explain and demo what Pixie is and how it works, addressing any questions along the way
- Show the business owner how to sign up
- Install and activate Pixie businesses
- Build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with our businesses
- Visit businesses to check how they are doing during their first month on Pixie. Check Point of Sale terminals, and check they fully understand the business to customer campaigns and how to contact Pixie if there are any issues
- Using Pixie systems and processes track and manage your pipeline and that of the Growth Managers & Pixie Ambassadors
- Input into the forecasting of future area sales
- Develop our systems to meet the needs of the growth team
- Own & manage the growth plan
- Feed in valuable insight to our product, tech, marketing and people teams
Coaching & Development
- Support the training and development of our Growth Manager & Pixie Ambassador network
- Support recruitment activities for your area
- Manage networks of Pixie Ambassadors and Community Growth Managers in your region
- Work with Marketing to run, support and attend events in London to promote merchant growth
We’re looking for someone with previous experience of sales and marketing and a solid understanding of customer relationship management processes and tools. Someone who will thrive in our high energy, entrepreneurial but ultimately target-driven environment. You will take a self-motivated and proactive lead in developing, implementing and maintaining a comprehensive business acquisition plan for your area. The role is all about being great with people, so a good personality and a good sense of humour are key.
- Full time role
- Competitive salary & commission
- 32 days holiday
- Love exploring & be paid to do it
- Grow & manage your team
Pixie Values - we are:
- provocative with an independent mind that remains accountable for our actions
- pioneers, exploring and innovating to achieve our full potential
- a classless team where it is safe to make mistakes and uniqueness is valued
- transparent, at times direct, but always honest
- mission led, our mission is at the centre of everything we do